For liturgical and practical reasons, an increasing number of English parishes are hoping to re-order all or part of their churches, particularly the nave. I can assist architects and church wardens, by defining the historical and artistic significance of the affected components, such as pews and screens. In potentially sensitive reordering proposals, English Heritage, and other bodies, require a scholarly report to inform any debate arising from a possibly contentious application.
I am a leading authority in this area of scholarship, having published widely on church furniture in both Britain and the continent of Europe.
Significance assessments have been carried out within the last few years for:
- St Lawrence, Bovingdon, Hertfordshire (PCC and Francesca Weal Architects 2017)
- Bath Abbey, Somerset (The Victorian Society 2017)
- St Mary’s Church, Watford, Hertfordshire (PCC and Mark Eddison, MEB Design Ltd Chartered Architects 2015)
- St Philip & St James, Groby, Leicestershire (PCC 2014)
- Appshopper welcome, guest | login | register | forgot password | rss feed what's new my apps wish list top cc blog back category: medical search sponsors: app activity oct 09 '12 version 3. 9 dec 09 '11 version 1. 2 mar 02 '11 version 1. 1. 0 jan 11 '11 new app: free, v1. 0. 9 about appshopper for more information on contacting us, app submissions, and advertising, visit our about page free buy now own it want it ajnr mobile ios universal the american journal of neuroradiology (ajnr) (www. Ajnr. Org) invites you to explore our multimedia content on your ipad, iphone, or ipod touch. This app features full-text viewing. Ajnr is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research, review articles, and technical notes relevant to the diagnostic, interventional, and functional imaging of the brain, head, neck, spine, and organs of special sense, including: aging and degenerative diseases; anatomy; the cervicothoracic junction; contrast media; experimental studies; functional imaging; iatrogenic disorders; imaging techniques and technology (including all advanced imaging modalities); inflammatory diseases; interventional techniques and related technology; the larynx and lymphatics; the nasopharynx and skull base; neoplastic diseases; the nose and paranasal sinuses; oral and dental imaging; ophthalmologic and otorhinolaryngologic imaging; pediatric ent radiology; pediatric neuroradiology and congenital malformations; the phakomatoses; radionuclide imaging; the salivary glands; seizure disorders; cancer, stroke, and cerebrovascular diseases; the temporal bone; and tissue characterization and trauma. Ajnr is abstracted and/or indexed by pubmed/medline, biosis previews, current contents (clinical medicine and life sciences), embase, google scholar, highwire press, q-sensei, refseek, science citation index, and sci expanded. What's new retina graphics for the new ipad; institutional voucher authentication. Screenshots screenshot 1 of 10 share with others last changed: 3 hours ago category: medical developer: highwire press, stanford university version: 3. 9 average rating: 3. 50 (8) size: 11. 2 mb other apps by this developer • american thoracic society journals • aacr publications • asas pubs • aoo journal • bja. buy viagra where can i buy non prescription viagra cheap viagra nationalityinworldhistory.net/bsh-buy-generic-viagra-online-jc/ buy viagra online viagra for sale generic viagra online viagra without a doctor prescription cheap viagra viagra for sale St Nicholas, Stevenage, Hertfordshire (PCC 2013)
- St Mary the Virgin, Braughing, Hertfordshire (PCC 2013)
- St Cadoc's, Llancarfan, Glamorgan (PCC and Jonathan Harwood, Alwyn Jones Architects 2012)
- Holy Trinity Church, Sutton Coldfield (PCC and Peter Brownhill, Brownhill Hayward Brown 2012)
View a sample report [PDF, 730KB] by Charles Tracy.